Please see our final agenda below, you can expand each day to see the session details by selecting the circle/cross icon on the far right.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (PST)
long does viagra 25 mg last see url home office case study interview precio de viagra jet katturai in tamil about cricket go here https://smartfin.org/science/cipro-and-dizziness/12/ follow link dead man walking essay topics enter short opinion essay sildenafil 100 mg genericos if proventil coupons discounts cialis c 121 fluoxetine weekly https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/how-long-will-cialis-work/10/ https://vabf.org/reading/analytical-essay-template-pdf/250/ viagra how long till it takes effect http://jeromechamber.com/event/how-to-start-an-informative-essay-examples/23/ https://samponline.org/blacklives/should-i-use-the-study-publication-date-or-journal-publication-date-for-my-citation/27/ renova concentration click dissertation for e commerce i need help with my research paper https://mliesl.edu/example/five-paragraph-essay-mini-lessons/14/ cialis da 20 mg quanto costa enter site https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/critical-analysis-of-bacon-essay-of-studies/36/ follow link comparison and contrast examples essay pfizer viagra online purchase https://smartfin.org/science/fuel-tank-sending-unit-synthroid-products/12/ 9:30 AM to 9:55 AM | Networking Breakout Rooms
10:00 AM to 10:05 AM | Welcome and Overview | John Boesel, CEO, CALSTART
10:05 AM to 10:20 AM | Keynote Address | Senator Lena Gonzalez, State of California
Introduction by: Katie Sloan, Director – Advanced Energy Solutions, Southern California Edison (SCE)
10:20 AM to 11:10 AM | Building a 100% ZE Freight System: 100% of Off-Road Vehicles by 2035
Panelists will be asked to discuss a path forward to achieve 100% Zero Emission off-road vehicles/ equipment by 2035. This panel will draw on lessons learned from the Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Inventive Project (CORE), and other of innovative freight programs in Europe. Panelists will be asked to help define milestones to achieving the 2035 goal and share their thoughts on priority mid-term actions.
Moderator: Dr. Joseph Lyou, Commissioner of California Transportation Commission (CTC) and CEO of Coalition for Clean Air
– Mike Marshall, Vice President, Zero Emissions, Personalized Lifecycle Management
– Aimee Quemuel, VP of Marketing and Operations, XL Lifts
– Heather Tomley, Managing Director of Planning and Environmental Affairs, Port of Long Beach, California
– Aaron Gillmore, Vice President, Electric Trucks, BYD Motors
11:15 AM to 12:15 PM | Achieving 100% Zero Emission Medium and Heavy-Duty Vehicles by 2045
Panelists will discuss mechanisms for providing effective assistance to Medium and Heavy Duty Zero Emission Vehicles (MHD-ZEVs) such that California can have 10,000 on the road by 2024. Panelists will be asked about roles and responsibilities of the legislature, industry, and key state agencies. Additionally, they will be asked about the role MHD ZEV’s can play in expanding growth in economic downturn. Lastly, we will discuss the capacity and timeline for fleets to move forward with this executive order.
Moderator: Kevin Walkowicz , Senior Director, Truck and Off-Road Initiative, CALSTART
Key Speaker Remarks: Assemblymember Cristina Garcia
– Jamie Hall, Manager, Advanced Vehicle and Infrastructure Policy, General Motors
– Maryline Daviaud Lewett, Director of Business Development, Black & Veatch
– Chelsea Jenkins, Vice President, Government & Industry Relations, ROUSH CleanTech
– Mike Gerty, Director of Advanced Research, PACCAR Inc
12:15 PM to 12:40 PM | Lunch Break with Open Networking Breakout Rooms
12:40 PM to 1:15 PM | What is the Outlook for Most Widely Used Renewable Fuels in CA Today?
Renewable liquid and biofuels are the biggest sources of non-petroleum sources of transportation energy today in California. What is the future of these fuels? Can they do more to help the state’s achieve its goals?
Moderator: Tammy Klein, Founder and CEO, Transport Energy Strategies
– Nathan Crum, President/CEO, Valley Pacific Petroleum
– Joy Alafia, President & CEO, Western Propane Gas Association
– Kevin Maggay, Program Manager – Energy and Environmental Affairs, SoCalGas
1:15 PM to 2:00 PM | Breakout #1 | Innovative Clean Transit – Increasing Transportation Access during a Pandemic
Panelists will discuss ways that transit agencies can increase access to innovative clean transportation options for the public. This panel will focus on ways to create permanent reductions in vehicle miles traveled (VMT) while building transportation equity, and how COVID-19 lessons learned can be applied to the future.
Moderator: Barbara Jacobson, Senior Project Manager, Innovative Mobility, CALSTART
– Krista Glotzbach, Partnership Lead Western U.S., Via
– Justine Johnson, Mobility Strategist, Los Angeles, Ford Mobility
– James Boyle, Planning Director, Sacramento Regional Transit
1:15 PM to 2:00 PM | Breakout #2 | Achieving 100% Zero Emission Drayage Trucks by 2035
Panelists discuss how we as clean transit advocates can help all fleets transition to ZEVs. Continuously, we hear from our members and stakeholders about the need to for dedicated support for small fleets and individual owner operators. The group will also be asked to think, in particular, about small and medium-sized businesses and fleets.
Moderator: Niki Okuk, Alternative Fuels Program Manager, CALSTART
– Laura Renger, Director, Electrification & Customer Services Policy, Southern California Edison
– Troy Musgrave, Director of Process Improvement, Dependable Highway Express
– Raj Dhillon, Senior Manager, Advocacy & Public Policy, Breathe Southern California
– Tracey Craik, Regional Sales Director, TEC Equipment
2:00 PM | Breakout Session Recap
2:05 PM – 2:30 PM | Networking Breakout Rooms
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (PST)
9:30 AM to 9:55 AM | Networking Breakout Rooms
10:00 AM to 10:05 AM | Welcome and Overview
10:05 AM to 10:20 AM | Keynote Address | California Governor Gavin Newsom & | Keynote Conversation | Deputy Secretary Lauren Sanchez
Introduction by: Commissioner Patty Monahan, California Energy Commission
Moderator: Meredith Alexander, Director, State Policy, CALSTART
10:20 AM to 10:40 AM | Keynote Conversation | CA Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale)
Moderator: Meredith Alexander, Director, State Policy, CALSTART
10:40 AM to 11:25 AM | Clean Mobility Options
Panelists will cover the basic needs for transportation that exist in many California communities, and how the Clean Mobility Options Voucher Pilot Program is transforming transportation equity. They will be asked to discuss how the programs being deployed through CMO can better connect underserved areas with alternative transit and mobility options. This panel is comprised of various perspectives in the Clean Mobility Options community (CMO).
Moderator: John Jackson, Project Manager, Bus Initiative and Clean Mobility Options, CALSTART
Key Speaker Remarks: CA Assmemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella)
– Hana Creger, Environmental Equity Program Manager, The Greenlining Institute
– Jill Sherman-Warne, Executive Director, NAEPC
– Carolina Ilic, Planning Manager, Fresno FAX
– Ava Yaghoobirad, Air Resources Engineer, California Air Resource Board
11:30 AM to 12:15 PM | Getting to 100% ZEV Sales by 2035 – What Will it Take?
Panelists will discuss pathways to achieving 100% of sales of new passenger cars and trucks to be ZEV by 2035, including what key LDV segments must we address and how can policy help. The panel will also discuss the ideal balance between carrots (incentives) vs. sticks (regulations) and how achieving this goal will create jobs for Californians.
Moderator: Hannah Goldsmith, Lead Advisor, Zero Emission Vehicle Market Development, CA Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development
– Cynthia Williams, Global Director, Ford
– Jon Gordon, Project Manager, CALSTART
– Chris Nevers, Director of Environmental Engineering and Policy, Rivian
– Michael Lord, Executive Engineer, Toyota Motor North America
12:15 PM to 12:45 PM| Lunch Break with Open Networking Breakout Rooms
12:45 PM to 1:50 PM | Deploying Infrastructure to support 100% LDV by 2035
Building upon the previous discussion around achieving 100% ZEV in light duty vehicles, panelists will cover how we can ensure the infrastructure needed will be deployed on time to support this goal. Specifically, panelists will address: how are we doing on meeting existing LD-ZEV infrastructure goals? Do we need to adjust these goals in relation to the E.O., how the Cal-eVIP program can support these goals, new ways of thinking about charging in hard-to-reach segments (multi-unit dwellings, etc.), and ensuring equitable access.
Moderator: Samantha Houston, Clean Vehicles Analyst, Union of Concerned Scientists
Key Speaker Remarks: CA Assemblymember Phil Ting (D-San Francisco)
– Hannon Rasool, Deputy Director, California Energy
– Dedrick Roper, Director, Public-Private Partnerships, ChargePoint
– Sara Rafalson, Senior Director, Market Development, EVGo
– Teresa Cooke, Executive Director, California Hydrogen Coalition
1:50 PM | Closing Remarks
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM | Networking Breakout Rooms