Morning/Plenary Sessions (9am - noon)
Opening Discussion: Are We on Track to Transform Transportation by 2030?
• With CARB Chair Mary Nichols (Confirmed) and Senator Nancy Skinner (Confirmed)
Innovative Capital Financing Models for Fleets - The Climate Catalyst Fund & Beyond
• With Lenny Mendonca, GoBiz (confirmed)
Novel Regulatory Mechanisms to Encourage ZEVs: Zero Emission Zones & Congestion Pricing - Ideas from Europe and local government leaders
Getting Ahead of Infrastructure “ings”: Planning, Mapping, Zoning, Interconnecting
• With Assembly Member Eloise Reyes (confirmed), CPUC Commissioner Cliff Rechtschaffen (invited), CEC Commissioner Patty Monahan (invited)
Lunch (Noon - 1pm)
Progress on Clean Trucking & Freight
• With Senator Connie Leyva (confirmed)
Afternoon Sessions (1 - 5pm)
Track A: Transit & Innovative Mobility
• Mobility-as-a-Service: Examples from the US and Europe, novel ideas for improving transit ridership, shared software solutions for cities/ regions
• Transit Innovations panel: shared planning & shared charging/ fueling infrastructure
• Novel financing for transit fleets: leasing and all-inclusive services, leveraging LCFS
• Clean Miles Standard Implementation - moderated by Katerina Robinson, Office of Senator Nancy Skinner
Track B: Trucks & Goods Movement
• Opening remarks from Senator Lena Gonzalez (confirmed)
• New ideas for last-mile delivery: ZEV mandates vs. clean-miles standard
• Is it time to modernize Carl Moyer?
• Vehicle availability: pickups to long-haul tractors – what’s next?
• Alternative fuels for Heavy-Duty: Building out fleet/freight alt fuel corridors in CA to bring more RNG and H2 to market.